Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Home work!

HOME WORK!
Oh My gosh is that word annoying! Doesn't it just feel like you hear that word almost every single days? Even in movies! HOME WORK IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD! I went around my new school today and asked random people what they thought about this so called Homework. They all asked to stay anonymous.
" Yeah, well *sneeze* homework can be quite fun if ya make it." This my friends is true. Figure out a fun but organized way of doing homework! HAHA
" Shove off." So i took his/her advice and i did.
"Do you like sea food? Naw just messing around, yeah homework sucks, it makes me depressed and my life is horrible enough!" Yes my friends Homw work does have that effect on some people. What needs to happen is: you need to get help. I dont mean a therapist ( unless your like literally depressed and not just messign around) but i do mean help from teachers! DO NOT BE AFRIAD i repeat DO NOT BE AFRAID! they are there to help you! Thats there jobs.
One of my teachers said " I am here to make your lives better, if i cant make your lifes any better, i dont want to teach anymore!" So with that my friends, i say good bye. Home work sucks, its fun, but all in all, its life! :D

P.S I KNOW THIS BLOG IS SHORT, BUT I JUST REMEMBERED I NEED TO DO MY HOMEWORK!

No comments: