Thursday, August 9, 2007

Friends

Friends: a person whom one knows, likes, and trusts. Doesn't that description just say it all.. in my opinion, no. I bet you anything, that whoever is reading this, has more then one friend, and if not, at least has one best friend. I pick and choose my friends easily. I see my friends as, yes, people i like, and trust, but also people who have my back, who are there when i need them, and who wouldn't judge me.
I HAVE TONS OF FRIENDS!! TONS!
White, black, Asian, pourterican, tall, short, fat, skinny,smart, dumb ( ha ha no offence ). EVERYTHING. Some people have come to me asking me how to keep a friend, i first ask them what do you look for in a person, and a majority of them say that they just pick people, don't care if there violent, there just, i guess desperate to have friends. WRONG!! You need a friend you can relate to, someone who you can
like or trust! Its not as hard as it seems. :) Just be yourself. I know you probably hear that a lot from your parents, on television, etc. But it works! Guys, it works!
*Getting teary eyed*
I haven't really got any permission from my friends and family to put there names on here so, like My friend PAIGE, whom you will here a lot about throughout my posts, I will make nick names. Right now, i will name 1 female friend, and 1 male friend.

BB: An outgoing, intelligent woman! Knows what she is talking about, in a funny way, reminds me, of Hermione in harry potter. She loves you for who you are. MEMORIE LANE: In fifth grade, my class and I were all having fun smacking a pinata, and some how, i broke it, so it fell of the hinge. Everyone was a little upset, and BB noticed i was the most upset cause i had been the one who wrecked the fun, blew it. I tried so hard to hold in my tears, but everyone asking me if i was all right made me burst! Tears flowing down my cheeks like water running down a window. She, bb, came up to me, wiped my tears with her hands saying everything was going to be all right! Now that's a true friend.

PB&J :
A weird kid, known by everyone, loves to be himself, and yeah. MEMORIE LANE: Now that my friends, is a very funny nick name that i myself came up with! Anywayz, We were both heading to a party, but first my mom had to stop at a friends house to park our boat (long story ha ha) so PB&J and I were getting chased around by my sister. I wasnt paying attention and i ran into a chimney (also long story) and fell on wires/glass on the ground. When i stood up i was all wobbly and had a little headache. All of a sudden i heard a scream, and saw my sister crying pointing at my knee, I looked down and i saw..... VIEWERS WHO GET WEEZY AT THE WORD BLOOD (oops) DONT READ ANY FURTHER....... and i saw blood gushing down my knee. I started screaming and got carried by my mom to the lawn. I was screaming, crying, and PB&J decided to stay with me and comfert me. Out of the four people there, he stood by my side and was the first one to make me laugh. He and I will never Forget that moment. again... thats a true friend!

THATS IT! Until next time, Pickels thhaaaaaaaaats meee(!) is out! ;D Cya guys!

2 comments:

Mykaila said...

Hola, pickles.
Loved this post- made me laugh out loud!
Didn't think you got along with "PB&J" anymore! Surprise, surprise!
Anyway, shoot me an email if you want me to help you out with your blog, etc. and we have to get together before the 20th(doomsday)!!!
And don't worry, you will be fine where you're moving. You'll be OhTay!! (ha haha hahaha) (or as you once said to me, ha ha he he lick my teeth)
see you round
-PT

Holly said...

Hey, Pickles.
Haha, that made me laugh when you told me to go there. I kind of wondered if I was there. Haha. Well Luv the blog. I got one of my own so yea. =P See if you can guess who this is......XD Hope your having a great time in school! Good luck.